Monday, May 6, 2013

☆What's in my MAKEUP bag?ヽ(*・ω・)ノ


Hi everyone!o(≧▽≦)







One of the favourite things in my life is.. *drumroll* makeup! ;D (of course hehhehe) Makeup saves bad face days, protects you from the deadly sun and also enhances your features^^


Thankfully my friend Peiwei brought me this huge makeup bag to put my stuff in ;3 ( i have 3 more pouches btw^^)


And.. the makeup bag is from fluff too~!♥ Showing you some makeup;3 not including hk haul haha^^










Okay, shall show you my foundation first! 


I'm currently using KATE mineral foundation SPF 25 :) My previous foundation was Maybelline mineral foundation (light beige). 


Not bad also( ´ ▽ ` )ノ and its way cheaper^^ My skin is kinda sensitive so I dont mind spending more on the base since it's the most important part of makeup.


For concealer, I use it to cover dark circles:3










Eye makeup!


Eyeshadow-I'm using the one from kate (not cheap) T.T But it is definitely more obvious! For brown i use this brand called KATE also :)



Eyeliners i have used are: the gel liner from silky girl, brown eyeliner from tsu chan's dollywink, black eyeliner dollywink and majolica's cream eyeliner. ♡\(・∀・*) I dont really like to use mascara cause it smudges! 
 I have maybelline mascara though xD









Etude house white pink eyeshadow~! So sparkly^^











Canmake highlighter~







Maybelline Mascara~!








Majolica cream brown eyeliner♡\(・∀・*) 






Hehehe. There's more!


So guess how much I spend! O__O x3




x

Miki

















No comments:

Post a Comment