Sunday, June 16, 2013

Super silky♡Etude House Silk Scarf Double Hair Care Hair Mask♡(。・ω・。)ノ

Hey everyone!(●´∀`●)




With the haze that has been going around for these past few days (z_z)
It's important to take care of your hair! My hair has been drying up because of the haze so luckily I saved up this to restore my poor hair

Etude House Silk Scarf Double Hair Care Mask!\(//∇//)\




I love this a lot♪♪(o*゜∇゜)o~♪♪ BEST HAIR MASK EVER^^ Package comes with a hair mask and treatment on the left^^


What does it do?
☆Hair mask that intensively takes care of damaged hair.
☆Jojoba seed oil makes hair feel luxuriously soft
☆Calendula extract and nano ceramide
☆ Intensively provides a surge of moisture and nutrition for hair.


How to use
1.After shampoo, dry hair, apply a proper amount of treatment.
2. Massage softly with the finger tips.
3. Place hair mask over head to secure the hair(hair mask itself also contains treatment)
3. About 10~15 minutes later, wash the hair with lukewarm water clearly.from: http://www.twofacemall.com/en/body/139--etude-house-silk-scarf-double-care-hair-mask.html


The mask!








I had some treatment left over from the first time ;D Used it on other days (A bit will make your hair sleek already!)


Here is what my hair looks like one day after treatment~!
hehe didnt get pictures of the first treatment with hair mask, my hair was much straighter and softer!









NOTE♥ I personally recommend the 3 types of usage below if your hair type falls below this range~!


For people with normal hair:
Use a bit of treatment will do (a dollop), with hair mask.


For people with slightly dry hair:
I used a fair amount of treatment with hair mask (regretted a bit because hair came out slightly oily>w<) I have dryer ends then the top of my hair so i applied at the bottom layer of my hair only~ Oh! and also did not put hair mask for so long (10 mins) because I'm super paranoid of making my scalp oily xD


For people with extremely dry hair(on the brink of damage and death)
Use the whole thing HAHA!^^ After all, this product is just made for youヽ(;▽;)ノ






x

Miki

2 comments:

  1. Great review! ^.^ I really want to try this mask now, my hair is super dry xD
    Thanks for writing it~
    ~Sakura
    http://redsakurabeauty.blogspot.com/
    (check out my blog? c: I followed you, by the way :3)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My hair is pretty frizzed at the top from damage so I used one but still have the other, I could use the other now but was wondering if I needed to wait.

    ReplyDelete