Thursday, June 13, 2013

Casio JE10 {EFFECTS}♥≷• ܫ•≶

Hello~!!image はじめまして!!Blogging finally^^;



Here's showing you the various effects of CASIO JE10~!

My models of the day-♥ Marie the cat *Nyan* and Hello Kitty! ^^

 Note: Showing you before and after photos, both taken by the same camera but with edited lightning.


Modes☆

Premium Auto mode: Camera helps you to adjust the mode to best capture the picture:3
My Review: I love this mode! It's super clear and has an "DSLR" effect- if you look closer you can see the background is blurer then the hello kitty (⌒▽⌒)









Light mode: I like it but the greenish at the sides are not really appealing (It blurs out the sides) But! for people who wants auto vignetting, this effect is perfect heheh(●´∀`●) And I think Wedding photos should use this mode! ;3




Soft mode: My favourite mode~! xD Super dewy effect, perfect to soften features and give an angelic effect. Only downside is that it may overly blur the object ^^;








Fisheye mode: Haha this mode is super cute(≧▽≦)For people who like funny faces and making sloth faces ;p





Toycamera mode: I love it! xD Super cute and has a lomo-ish effect.





Miniature mode(unedited): Effects are like a Dslr, has a small rectangular area to focus on the rose x3







Marie: Can I go now? *Kitty eyes* xD





Overall: 

8 ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥/10! 


For a compact camera, JE10 is worth its money^^ Its so cute and easy to carry around~!ヽ(;▽;)ノ

I recommend it specifically for girls because of it's cute and vintage appearance! And the beauty modes are so pretty too ヾ(^^ゞ)


x

Miki

No comments:

Post a Comment