Friday, June 21, 2013

3 FOR $10 CLOTHES SALES (update with new stuff!)(^▽^)o

Hi everyone xD




I updated my clothes album link! I will be selling clothes at 3 for $10! 1 for $4! ♡ ヽ(⋧ ◡ ⋦ヽ)
 Help me buy please cause the clothes in my wardrobe are literally falling on me everytime I open it T_T Arigatou!! >w<



Some clothes I added~










All items are free size unless stated^^ Only for SG residents^^; Prices are not inclusive of postage. I accept funds transfer only~! 


How to buy?

Email me at : Cheryl.Miki@hotmail.com if you are interested ♥ In the email, state Item(s) name and number :3 *For postage Normal postage: $1.50 Registered: $2.50 applies (。・ω・。)
 I will send you the invoice and once payment transferred (reference number, date and time and amount stated), I will mail the clothes out. 

Happy shopping! ★





No comments:

Post a Comment