Monday, July 1, 2013

Mazazu Crepe@Liang Court x Cosfest updates♥


Hi everyone!^^

I'm sorry for MIA-ing T^T Thanks for still reading even if I'm MIA^^;
I think my blogging drought is over for now...(ーー;)
 Will definitely resume blogging~! With events like Cosfest XII coming, I will post more photos hehe. I'll be going as a lolita btw°˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°






Their banner!:3



Entry is free♥~(‘▽^人) I'll be going in the afternoon~!! With Eleanor yay haha ;3 

Moving on.. to MAZUZA CREPE!!! ;D



They can be found at the basement of Liang court xD I love their crepesʕ≧ᴥ≦ʔ
As oishii as the one in Malaysia:3

Look at all the crepes xD  I ordered: strawberry crepe with Matcha icecream and whipped cream! ^^v





Even the wrapping is so cute >w<

Ending off with my newly brought choker from jrunway sales~!(☆^O^☆)
For  SGD12! 




Minna san oyasumi~ (๑・ω-)~♥





x
Miki

No comments:

Post a Comment