Saturday, July 13, 2013

Cosfest XII as a Lolita~!(*ゝω・)ノ♥♥

Hello everyone~!!!!^^ 




Here are the photos from Cosfest XII :3 Me and my friend, Eleanor went as Lolitas for the day! ^^ It's my first time dressing as a lolita so am glad that the photos turned out well xD

We wore matching outfits! Hehe. Pink for me and green for her~(*≧∀≦*)





With Eleanor's friends!;3
Makeup of the day: Jewerich lashes! 




Me~!!

Ps: learnt that it was so hard to pose properly! Even smiling for 10 cameras is tiring >w<
But super worth it! 

By a photographer: (as credited)+.゚ヽ(●´ω`●)ノ




Thank you Eleanor for the super pretty pink choker :3 Oh btw we brought the same shoes conincidentally!!^^v



Dreamy feel~~~ 




Sitting on the grass! To look "demure and innocent" ;p









It was rather hot that day so after wandering around, we finally went back to change! ;D Selfie in the toilet~~



Again another selfie with the super pretty Eleanor xD She's younger than me by 1 year but she is much more better in makeup than I!^^







Hehe with her sister Evangline! Both of them are so nice and pretty (*ゝω・)ノ♥♥♥  Thank you helping me out with my hair and bags xD





I saw a lot of effort put into the cosplay for this year, hope both of us can improve and cosplay for future events ヾ(。◕ฺ∀◕ฺ)ノ

Thank you to Marcus for carrying my heavy bag hehe(●´3`)~♪ Thank you to all the photographers for the pretty pictures;3 I had so much fun!^^ And I have this newfound admiration for models who can pose tirelessly for the camera. xD

For more photos: feel free to check out Eleanor's blog!! o(*^▽^*)o~♪


x

Miki

4 comments:

  1. Awww, you look too cute!!! ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Eleanor: You look very cute also! xD HAHHAA. okay we both look cute *self praise* ^^; ;D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, you like super cute - and this looks like so much fun! *___* <3

    Would you like to follow each other on GFC/Bloglovin? Junniku blog [Click!]
    - A Korean fashion, beauty and lifestyle blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @June L.Thank you!!^^ Yes it was!you should try that too ;3 Yes okay! Nice to meet you xD

    ReplyDelete