Friday, April 26, 2013

HK x Liz Lisa store (。・ω・。)ノ♡

hi everyone!(◡‿◡✿)







Back with a post on my hong kong trip!
During my visit, I stayed near the shopping area, Tshim Sha Shui ;3
It was near Uniqlo, Baskin Robbins and this huge mall called Mira Mall.
Super accessible for me(●´∀`●)




So on the 4th day, we went to Mira Mall's Uniqlo to buy our windbeakers xD
And omg i spotted Liz Lisa~! xD and loads of japanese fashion brands like lowry's farm and this other brand( cant remember but the clothes they sold were so cute and pastel♡ ♡ ♡ 




Pity the shops were closed already! So I peeked through the windows and snapped a couple of pics^^





Liz Lisa~! (*´・v・) I was so excited because this is the first time i saw a authentic storefront xD








So pretty right? (●˘ ᵕ˘(˘ᵕ ˘⑅)






Another ultra pink shop I saw xD too pretty to resist so i took another photo~!







But D:  I was quite disappointed that night T__T Because I saw this poster......(╥﹏╥)






OMG MY JIRO WAS IN THIS SHOPPING MALL THAT DAY!!! AND I MISSED SEEING HIM D:
Coincidentally, I was at Macau on that day too and wuzun was apparently there for some red carpet event O__O Me and my sister waited 28757483786478269 years for him. Every celebrity turned up except for him.. so majorly disapponted and we left cause we didnt wanna wait any longer Z_z
So this makes failure to see our 2 precious Fahrenheit members :'( (They are a taiwanese band btw)




Ending off with a photo of my new windbreaker~!^^










x

Miki


No comments:

Post a Comment