Sunday, April 21, 2013

★Movie★: Kimi ni Todoke (君に届け)(〜^∇^)〜

hello eveyone! :3








I love watching japanese romance movies ( ・ω・)ノ So when my friend recommended me to watch Kimi Ni todoke, (君に届け) , I immediately went to watch it^^ and omg it became one of my favourite movies~!

Spoiler: No one died! hehe. so you can watch without crying or sobbing xD


 A scene from the movie~~~  ^^




Look at Kazaeheya's smile! :')

The manga!




 I havent read it though^^; I think the movie is nicer! haha cause the actor Haruma Miura in Koizora also acted in this movie~ He's super cute (*/ω\*)




The poster! The lead actress Mikako Tabe is so moe hehe.

(๑・ω-)~♥”





Brief synopsis of the movie (from anivide)

Kimi ni todoke is the story about Sawako Kuronuma, a high school student who unwillingly scares everyone around her because of her resemblance to the girl Sadako from the movie "the ring". when her classmate Kazehaya started talking to her, Sawako found a new opportunity to express herself to others and not being misunderstood.


Go watch already if you havent! “ヽ(´▽`)ノ”










It's interesting to see how Sawako remains kind and honest right till the end! We need more people like her in the world who values friendship and love, as well as stands up for her friends;3


x
Miki

No comments:

Post a Comment