Thursday, April 25, 2013

Selfies with friends (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧*:・゚✧


Hello~!

This will be a picture/selfie post with my friends (‘∀’)♡


A long long time ago I went out with my good friends Marie and YanYing xD Havent had the chance to post the pictures ;D

But here they are!



With the pretty and big eyes auntie yanying xD




Marie and Yanying^^


okay i dont know why we look so serious

∩(︶▽︶)∩




Marie the cat and me! ^^v

We took around 100 pictures *_* camwhores will always be camwhores x3



x
Miki


3 comments:

  1. I didn't know you were a FRH fan too hahaha!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops I meant to comment on your HK blog post but somehow it appeared here D:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not your fault! xD hehe i also got confused when i put in- apparently my comment post was at the top of every post~! not bottom hehe paiseh ^^;;

    YES!!! XD since 2007~ :p I met them in malaysia before *swoons* Very hot in person *melts* yay! who do you like in fahrenheit??

    ReplyDelete