Wednesday, April 24, 2013

HK Disneyland- FOOD~! (๑・ω-)~♥”

Hello~^^ ♥





I went Hongkong disneyland last december xD Yes its disneyland!♥♥



I really really love the place:3 Have been to hk and L.A disneyland so far! Both were just captivating and tons of fun x3 Really felt like a little kid everytime I step into disneyland and hear the songs. (●´ω`●)ゞ
Even the sparrows in disneyland behave so.. disney like! Fluttering everywhere *_*



Moving on to disneyland food^^
Over the few days (2 to be exact) this was our meals~!


This is our breakfast at hollywood hotel. The best breakfast I ever had (not only cause it has eggs hehe) but because of its mickey themed food and design!  




Mickey waffle!


Look at the plate! >< so cute!



Hidden mickey~!




We ate at various places like the Banquet in Fantasyland.^^ Because me and my sis ended up spending the most time there xD




My baked rice with pork chop with tomato soup ;D


Food was expensive but it's worth every dollar!!(ღ˘⌣˘ღ) Itadakimasu! hehe. Below is the sleepy beauty statues in the food hall^^





We went to eat at the carnival (I think it was called something like that) before watching the golden mickeys and the fried rice was amazing^^ Especially suited for the cold weather makes it even more yummy (〜^∇^)〜




Will blog more about what we did in disneyland soon~!^^

Bye! x

Miki

No comments:

Post a Comment