Saturday, April 13, 2013

Hair treatment again & Hair Salon Review!( ´∀`)

Hello~!! ^^





Lack of updates recently m(*T▽T*)m オ、オユルシヲ・・・ Have lots of assignments and projects to do.

Anyway, on one of the days, I went Kulai xD So my hair that day was super frizzy and horrible.
Not to mention the extreme weather. 。°(°´д`°)°。


Fortunately, there was one hair salon opened that day! And it was the modern kind, not the old, peeling place kind lol! It's called HAIR MASTER SALON. (sounds so professional :p)
Their service was awesome! The hairdressers were really friendly and they really spent a lot of effort on my hair (not like some hair salons who just wanna earn your money.) They were blowdrying it until super straight! (♥∀♥) My hair was super soft after that hehe ♡





And the whole thing costs RM50!^^ Quite reasonable in my opinion :3
Very satisfied and happy, the straightness lasted around 4 days^^
I am going to cut my hair soon since the bottom part is rather damaged.



My ratings(/5 ♡)

Service:♡♡♡♡♡ Patiently answered my torrent of questions^^;;
Price:♡♡♡♡♡ CHEAP! It's RM after all, Sg cost 70++
Results:♡♡♡ Not particularly lasting, but! hair treatment was done very well and carefully. Love the smell hehe. Brought one of their recommended products and my hair is less frizzy now!:)

Overall:♡♡♡♡ ^^ I will go there again~!! In fact, to dye my hair ;D





Hoped it was useful! ´∀`









x
Miki

No comments:

Post a Comment