Friday, April 19, 2013

♥Jewerich no. 5 lash review♥✧*:・゚✧

Hi everyone^^



Am going to review on Jewerich no. 5 lashes! I have tried lashes like Dollywink, Diamond lash, Daiso lashes and but I feel that jewerich is the best out of all of them(o^^o)


Lashes produced under JEWERICH:






Singapore Watsons are retailing them at $24.90 for 2 pairs. I find it quite expensive (T ^ T)


So I spam brought the lashes in hk! xD hehehe. I think it was only half the price!


Here are the pictures of me wearing them :3









(excuse my terrible pasting because I dont wear lashes often ^^;)






Zoom in :



Makeup (eyes)
Silky girl black  gel liner
Kate brow eyeshadow palette





Review

♥Most comfortable lashes i have ever worn
♥ Its pretty natural
♥Lashband was soft to enable ease of application.

So..This is my favorite so far! xD (I regret not buying more in hk and im going to reuse them if possible hehe)





x
Miki

No comments:

Post a Comment