Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Visit to an ANIMAL SHELTER (MWS) (*/ω\*)

Hello!♪♪(o*゜∇゜)o~♪♪





Going to blog about caring for animals today!
A few weeks ago..I went to an animal shelter to volunteer! It was organized by NUS Peace xD

I love dogs and cats so was super excited about it^^
Basically, volunteers will get to clean and bathe the cages and the dogs~! After that, we'll walk them. It was a tiring but really fun experience for me :3


We went to Mdm Wong's shelter.
I wasnt able to snap pics cause i left my phone in the bag (afhdsfjksd) Thankfully, Nus peace had the photos :D

*Note: Pictures are owned by NUS Peace, not me! :3*





Ah Pui! such a FAT CAT ;D I lazed around with the 50 cats hehehe.


Coco and Teddy!(Teddy is someone else's doggy) so cute and naughty ^^



Credits: Madam wong's shelter fb photos:




Pepper!<3 so adorable and sweet^^ He loves being petted!


Coco~ I help to bathe and walk her xD Full of energy haha. I was particularly dragged by her LOL.



Some useful links if you want to adopt/sponsor/follow updates on stray dogs and animals!








Thank you to NUS PEACE for giving me this opportunity to work in a shelter! I am grateful for this opportunity to care for animals. ⊂((・▽・))⊃ Follow their blog for more cats and dogs updates!


Start showing love for animals today by volunteering! ヽ(´▽`)ノ These furry friends really need our love!






nyan~!
Miki

No comments:

Post a Comment