Tuesday, July 23, 2013

New Hair Colour @Vintage Hair Studio♥ ヽ(⋧ ◡ ⋦ヽ)

Hello! ;3



I will be going to Taiwan tomorrow! Mainly in Taipei because of the food and shopping! Stay tuned for my taipei hello kitty cafe post kay-☆

Anyway~!

I have been wanting to dye my hair since last month because my black hairs are showing and my colour has faded a lot>.<  Also,Vintage salon offered a $45 deal for coloring! The deal ended already btw^^;


Photo from ther FB page:



Colour I chose: Dark Auburn! Inspired by Jessica from SNSD because I liked her hair colour  on running man. But I wanted a darker amburn colour than hers because you need to wear makeup often if you dye your hair too light.



With my hair stylist Cindy! xD






Final look with curls(ゝ∀・*)





2 days later! Hair messy again T_T If you noticed, my hair colour on top is lighter than my bottom hair colour! It looks darker indoors ;D 




You can check out more updates by the team at:

bye!(^3^)~♪


x

Miki

7 comments:

  1. @Eleanor: Thanks!!^_^ will get a souvenir for you hehehe ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thank you, you are too sweet! And I just realised!! Your tiger shirt is so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Eleanor!! just saw your last comment >.< thanks xD got it from cotton on for 5 only!!

      Delete
  3. Hello Miki! I nominated you for the Liebster award, come check it out! ^.^ http://redsakurabeauty.blogspot.com/2013/08/the-liebster-award.html
    Your new hair colour is also sooo adorable ouo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your blog so much.
    Would you please check out mine http://alluringalyssbeauty.blogspot.com/
    Hope you have fun in Taiwan~!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Alyss: Thank you^^ Yes I will
    @Red Sakura: I'll go check it out~~ :3 Thank you!!!:)) Go dye that colour too!

    ReplyDelete