Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Malaysia Popteen Haul!^^ヽ(;▽;)ノ

hi everyone

Here's a post on my malaysia haul!



(Excuse iphone's grainy internal cam *.* Getting a new camera soon~!)


Glad to have Wifi finally~! ;3 But I really miss the doggies now that I'm backimage


So one of the days we visited a shopping mall~ ;D And guess what I saw!


POPTEEN!ヾ(´▽`;) AT ONLY RM4! (SGD= $1.80)


Somemore they had recent issues like this year's March with Mizukitty on the cover and last year's july-December issue~! My reaction:(°◇°;) (°◇°;) (°◇°;) (°◇°;) (°◇°;) (°◇°;) (°◇°;) (°◇°;)!!!




Brought 6-7 copies hehehehe xD Here are the pictures!







Kumicky~!ヽ(‘ ∇‘ )ノ














Tsubasa~! ^^





So if you happen to go Malaysia, look out for magazine sales! xD


It's worth every centO(≧▽≦)O






x


Miki

2 comments:

  1. omg 199???? i want!! faster take some sample pics leh

    - wei yu

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha yes! super cheap^^ can!! Must go out then can use hehehe xD

    ReplyDelete