Friday, May 10, 2013

SNEAK PREVIEW♡: I met Kyary Pamyu Pamyu~! ヽ(;▽;)ノ

Hello everyone!(´∀`)♡




Today was one of my most memorable days ever :') 
Because I saw Kyary Pamyu Pamyu up close! xD I also met Terumi, a very cute and friendly gyaru blogger! Also,  blogger Kelly Konomi who is so pretty! I was so shy to talk to her though^^;



Gonna blog about it soon! And have the final post up on Cutepop's blog x3 Thank you Vincent for giving us the opportunity ^^




In case you dont know who Kyary is.. (I cant believe anyone would not know hehe), she is a very famous singer in Japan known for her quirky and wacky styles! She has been appointed as a kawaii ambassador of Japan and garnered more than a million fans of her music internationally.









Meanwhile here is a photo of Kyary for you to enjoy~!








Isnt she cute? >w< 




Stay tune for our Kyary post! ☆ (⌒▽⌒)☆


x

Miki

No comments:

Post a Comment