Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Flumpool, SID & WEAVER Press conference(ノ)´∀`(ヾ)


hello everyone~!( ・ω・)ノ

Thanks to Cutepop again, I attended Flumpool, SID& WEAVER'S Press Conference~!^^

After Kyary's press conference the other time, I'm really starting to love attending events like this(●´ω`●) On that day, I wore out heroine eyeliner and it smudged at the end of the day>W< 


Imagine seeing all 3 boybands at once xD Thank you Barks Entertainment and Cutepop for this opportunityヽ(;▽;)ノ


The poster:









So on that day~I was slightly late for the press conference *_* Took a long time to wait for the cab D:


BUT!!!! I SAW ALL 3 BANDS STANDING OUTSIDE THE DOOR WAITING TO BE INTRODUCED ^^ 

Here are some photos i took!


SID walking in!
photo 2 (20)_副本




Flumpool´∀`



Ryuta-♡ So cool(。・ω・。)ノ







WEAVER(‘∀’)♡




More SID photos later^^ My seat was way to far back to get a shot >W< (I took these when we went to the front)





Q&A!

Hehe look how far back I was sitting! T>T

photo 3 (17)_副本



Group shots(─▽─)


SID:

photo 5_副本











photo 3 (15)_副本_副本





So after the press conference, I went outside~ While the rest of the bands were interviewed, WEAVER was free so here you go! A shot with them~ *dies of happiness*o(≧▽≦)o



photo 1 (18)_副本_副本

Haha I look cui here. So here's a cute sticker for you on my face ^^; Beside me is Michiyo chan! She's a super fan of WEAVER and coincidentally met them there! so lucky hehe




Wanted to take a photo with SID for my friend Miao Peng but they disappeared pretty fast◡‿◡
I heard they were conducting interviews all the way till the performance though~! I didnt go for the event after that as I was too tired. So head over to http://cute-pop.com/jmusic-matters-live-flumpool-sid-weaver-come-to-sg/ to read my full experience^^ With clearer photos taken by Esther and shots of the performace x3


x


Miki


No comments:

Post a Comment