Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Kyary Pamyu Pamyu Press conference with Terumi(●⌒∇⌒●)

Hi everyone! (ノ)´∀`(ヾ)






Thanks to Cutepop, and Sozo Entertainment, me and Terumi were invited for KYARY PAMYU PAMYU'S press conference~!!

*Note: The full version will be up on Cutepop that includes Kyary's interview so do check out the site blog! http://cute-pop.com/category/blog/


Meanwhile, presenting to you my version of the press conference^^ I am really really happy to be invited because its the first time I've been to one haha! Really felt like a reporter ;3 If it was Fahrenheit's press conference, I'll probably go all fan crazy and lose all ounce my professionalism xD Meeting Kyary was  really lucky for me though(*/ω\*)



I met up with Terumi cause we didnt really know where the place was(it was in some ulu location >w<) Terumi is so cute! xD♡  Very friendly, dolly and gyaruヽ(´▽`)ノ That day I didnt wear makeup and wore specs cause i was too lazy to get up ^^; Luckily my fever was gone by that day! 


Terumi and I! x3



We got confused finding the bus route so we ended up cabbing >w<



Upon reaching the restaurant (Modern Asian Dining), we went to find seats xD Managed to grab the 2nd row seats yay♪♪(o*゜∇゜)o~♪♪








The food! Super yummy(●´ω`●) *flies up to cloud nine*











We bumped into blogger Kelly too ^^
Her blog: kellykonomi.com


After some announcements, Kyary arrived!













She is so tiny and kawaii!ヽ(;▽;)ノ













Drinking mocktails and  toasting the Singaporean way "YAM SENG!"







Q&A time!^^ I managed to ask with Terumi's help! heheh ;D








Thanks Terumi for taking care of me! hehe(ノ> ◇ <)ノ♪ Made a new friend! Looking forward to attend more events xD And thank you again to Vincent for this opportunity xD One more strike off my bucket list:3





Stay tuned for the full post on the press conference + concert coverage by Terumi and I at http://cute-pop.com/category/blog/ (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ



x

Miki

No comments:

Post a Comment