Thursday, May 9, 2013

Selling my clothes!♥;3

Hi everyone!

I cleared my wardrobe today~!

So am going to sell some of my clothes that I have never wore before/wore for 1-2 times^^

They will be going at cheap prices! T_T A bit sad cause some was quite expensive...

*I will constantly update this post with new clothes to sell x3)


Note*: All items are free size unless stated^^ Prices are not inclusive of postage, scroll to the last line for charges.



1. Sweet Baby Doll Blue Top(WORN ONCE)-$6






2 MEGANE Top(BRAND NEW, WORN ONCE TO TRY)- $5


(sorry for crinkling it^^; Will wash and iron it:3)




3. Foxy Black Overalls(BRAND NEW)-$8





4.Kitty Black Shirt (BRAND NEW)- $6 (Best paired with high waisted shorts)





5.  Dreamy Rose Pink Tights(BRAND NEW) -$5





6. Blue- red striped schoolgirl blazer(WORN ONCE)- $6




7. Pastel Green GIRL Dress(WORN ONCE)- $6 (Recommend it for bigger size other than s/m)






I accept funds transfer only~!
Email me at : Cheryl.Miki@hotmail.com if you are interested ♥
In the email, state Item name and number :3


*For postage
Normal postage: $1.50
Registered: $2.50 applies (。・ω・。)




Happy shopping image


x
Miki







No comments:

Post a Comment