Saturday, May 11, 2013

☆ Jewerich eyelashes☆ No. 2 Review(≧3≦)/ 

Hey everyone!^^v

I'm going to review Jewerich No. 2 today x3

Will do a makeup tutorial using the lashes soon!☆ 

In case you have forgotten, below is what the lashes look like :3





Yes! The very dolly and aghea like effect! Will soon show you why xD


Here is how I look after wearing ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ I'm not wearing any circle lenses btw! No photoshop also ;3






Enlarge a lot right! hehehe ;D







After a few shots.. the hot weather melted my eyeliner....(─‿‿─) 









Zoom in ヾ♥▽♥ノ:







Eyes closed:








Review

♥Super amazing eye enlarging effect! (hehe couldnt even recognize myself in the mirror ^^;!!!)
♥ Very dolly and is perfect if you want droopy puppy eyes xD
♥very aghea ^^ (´ω`★

 Rather dramatic and quite unnatural looking (expecially when you close your eyes><)
 Lash band was rather hard a little uncomfortable to wear



Overall: ☆☆☆☆/5


I recommend it for cosplay/ photoshoots/ formal occasions but mostly no.5 will be better than this lash for a more natural look ^^



x

Miki




















No comments:

Post a Comment