Friday, May 24, 2013

(‘∀’)♡ Review: Heroine Make Eyeliner {Black}:・゚✧*:・゚✧

hello everyone (ゝω・)ノシ

I went to Flumpool, SID and Weaver's press conference yesterday~! *fangirl mode* ヽ(´ー`)ノ

Super tired when i reached home ;___; Sorry for the late post!^^;

Today, I'm going to review Heroine Make's pencil eyeliner! I brought it in HK for less than $10.






It comes with 2 colours- Black and Brown x3







For me, I love pencil eyeliners cause they can fill out the eyes quite easily and it's more controllable.
Gel liners are the best though! I'm too lazy to maintain the brush hehe so it becomes rather stiff are some time of usage! >w<






Review

Pros(ノ≧∀≦)ノ

 I love how the eyeliner really fills out the gaps of your eyes~! It is rather smooth to apply.
And it's comfortable too! Not too rough because some eyeliners pricks your eyes with their rough tips T^T




Cons:

It smudges VERY EASILY o(;△;)o It's very easy to remove using a tissue so whenever the weather is hot, it literally melts and smudge your eyes ahhhhhh.

Haha I remembered one time when I wore it out, it ended up smudging down to my lower eyelid.( ಠ益ಠ
Looked like i got hit in the eye haha! :3






Overall: 
☆☆☆/5!


Compared to Dollywink's pencil eyeliner, Dollywink's one is much better(´∀`)








x

Miki




No comments:

Post a Comment