Sunday, May 26, 2013

Maki-san@ Dhoby Ghautノ(ノ>▽<。)ノ: Customized SUSHI!♥

Hello everyone^^





I went to eat Maki-san with my friends just now ;D Basically, you get to self customized your own sushi~! From ingredients to sauces!!:3 I was super happy because of the limited types of sushi i like (tamago to be more specific)o((^▽^))o With Maki-San, I get to add non-japanese ingredients- like bacon and cheese!!




The exterior of the shop! Super colourful hehehe(/^▽^)/






I picked : Japanese omelette, paramesan cheese, shredded chicken for essentials,

Sprinkles: Bacon

Sauce: Terriyaki

Loved the combination but paramesan cheese tasted a little weird~ D: I would recommend the rest w/o the cheese!







super pretty boxes!;3 They really took great care of the pretty packagingヽ(*・ω・)ノ











My customized sushi ★ 


Explore their really cute website to decorate and customize your own sushi ONLINE~!(∩_∩) @ http://rollwithmakisan.com/





My SOTD:


Thank you fellow Cheryl for helping me take :D She's a really talented photographer! ^^














x

Miki

2 comments:

  1. OMG SO EX PLS WTF THAT MAKI THING. eh you ownself make at home also can what, then can put SO MANY TOPPINGS \O/

    - wei yu :DDDDDDDD

    ReplyDelete
  2. @WEIYU: HAHA IT IS BUT I DONT KNOW HOW TO MAKE ;D now youre making me hungry!!!good idea though :p can put lots of cough egg inside^^v

    ReplyDelete