Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Ramen Champion♡ GANTESTSU @ Bugis plus!(´∀`)

Hi everyone!




I ended exams today! xD But fell sick D:


Nevertheless, I went Bugis plus to eat ramen!x3
And shop plus cut my hair hehe.

About Ramen Champion


The Ultimate Ramen Champion 2011 event in Singapore is set to be the
hottest battle in town ever! Watch 8 best Ramen Chefs battle it out at Iluma Bugis Level 4 and 
Changi Airport T3 to be crown  the Ultimate Ramen Champion 2011!

For more info- click on this link^^ http://www.ramenchampion.com.sg/aboutus.html


It's a 6 ramen restaurants in 1 concept~ So you can choose which ramen you wanna eat xD i love ramen~!
Especially the meat, soup and the EGG (ノ)´∀`(ヾ) If I could i can try all 6 at once! hehe xD





I ate AOYAMA the other time  because they are famed for their egg;3♡







This time round, I tried Gantetsu!(๑・ω-)~♥”


Gantestu in Japanese means stubbornness, the popularity from it stubborn chef’s recipe, and awarded winner of year for 3 conservative years, in Sapporo. The mixed of Miso to achieve the flavored and fragrant widely accepted in all over Japan, by celebrity Chef Masaki.



I ordered their TONKATSU RAMEN! The NO.1 ramen favourite xD






My mum ordered another ramen but i cant remember the name^^;






My overall rating☆:


Soup: Thick and not too salty which I prefer^^ (as compared to AOYAMA)
Meat: Tender, full flavour (I preferred AOYAMA's meat)
Egg:super nice!~~~ xD
Noodles: tasty but not that special


Overall: ♥♥♥♥/ 5! ;D





x
Miki

No comments:

Post a Comment