Tuesday, May 28, 2013

My Eyemake of the day #EOTD (●´ω`●)

Hello everyone~(`・ω・´)



I went out on Sunday with full makeup to a performance so here's the # EOTD!
I'm using Jewerich no.5 because it's more natural;3 Makeup inspired by Taylor Beckham from The Voice!

Isnt she pretty?!^^ hehe.








Zoom up on eye:(๑・ω-)~♥


Using dollywink liquid eyeliner, doesent smudge at all!ヽ(;▽;)ノ



Closed eyes!^^




My final look!(´▽`)



I dont think my eyemake looked like her at all but oh well I tried! xD







Makeup used:

Base

☆ KATE foundation
☆ Maybelline Concealer


Eye
☆ Dollwink Black Eyeliner (Liquid)
☆ KATE brown gradient palette
☆ Etude house pink-white eyeshadow
☆ DAISO macara (base)
☆ Heroine make glue


Cheek& forehead
☆ Dollywink blusher
☆ Canmake white highlighter for nose, and under eyes~^^



x

Miki



No comments:

Post a Comment