Thursday, May 2, 2013

♪♪Hello Camera App: Beautifying mode♪♪/(=◕ x ◕=)\



hi everyone! \(//∇//)\





I'm here to introduce a beautifying app I found in the app store while browsing for app offers ^^


I fell in love with the whitening and softening effects instantly~! It is called "Hello Camera" from the same company who created Camera 360:3


I'm not sure whether it's free now- apparently i checked the app store website and it charges $1.28?! O___O I remembered it was free yesterday lol xD Maybe i really did stumble on a free app of the day~~ ;3


Anyway, I love the portrait mode of the app- especially the white mode! hehe. It will enable this ethereal angel like effect~! Your skin will look super glowy (*´・v・)


The picture taken above was by the app *except I smoothed out the graininess*


App information(●♡∀♡)













Easy controls to scroll down to view pictures~





Other filters for food, scenery and night mode, all nicely catergorized for you!


hehe thas all! (´∀`)♡








x

Miki

No comments:

Post a Comment