Friday, March 15, 2013

Soft toy casing~~~ヾ(^∇^) w-w


hi everyone!^^

Not feeling like blogging because of some things~!  >< *inserts positive energy to brighten up my dark mood*




Anyway, have you guys heard of soft toy iphone casings?(・ェ・) I know it's kinda weird appearing to be talking to a toy but is so cool xD Hehehehe ;D


Let me show you why they are so cute~!!!! ^_^







hehehe its like holding a toy n__n

 I brought rilakkuma!




my rilakkuma xDI couldn't stop using it hehe. Sadly it will block out your external cam D:









stitch! kawaii:3




I remember the first time using it, everyone stared cause they thought I was talking to the toy ^^;

oh well^^


I washed it cause I want to keep it clean~! It's quite bulky to carry one though and also hard to charge LOL. Retail price is about 30!

Now showing you a few photos with my Rila chan:3




sorry accidentally cut off wahahaha ♪(ノ´∀`*)ノ



I LOVE YOU(*≧▽≦)




x
Miki

No comments:

Post a Comment