Monday, March 25, 2013

★Easy Eyemake Tutorial(´ω`★)♥

Hello~!ヽ(*・ω・)ノ









かんたんの eyemake! (Easy eyemake)
How to create brighter and bigger eyes with a natural look~!!

This will take less than 5 minutes hehe. Knowing how lazy I am...xD


What you will need^^

  1. Brown eyeshadow(Darkest brown) I use KATE palette
  2. White eyeshadow from KATE palette
  3. White eyeliner from Majolica.

*I dont put mascara cause I don't like clumping my lashes) It's optional though.
After applying foundation, 

  1. Pick (1) and use it on the outer corners of your eyes(at the ends) ends 1/3 of your waterline.
  2. Pick (2) and highlight inner corners of your eyes and line front 2/3 of your waterline.
  3. Pick (3) to brighten your eyes even more and apply it at the inner corners and on front  1/3 of your waterline.


And.. youre done! ^^vv
I didnt  put eyeshadow on my top lids cause my fringe was covering it. xD


Pictures:3





zooming in~★(it's not obvious cause of the bright lighting^^;;;)




hoped it was useful!♥ ;D



x


Miki

No comments:

Post a Comment