Wednesday, March 6, 2013

♥Review♥: Etude House Damage Care Hair Ampule

Hi everyone(⌒▽⌒)☆ ogenki desuka?◕‿◕。






Recently I went to dye my hair at a darker chocolate brown colour because my hair colour was fading and my hair was quite frizzy so having a darker wont make it look so obvious.(*T▽T*)/ I have to say I miss my lighter brown colour and will definitely try to dye it back soon for my next session.^^




Thank you NK hairworks! :D  This is the stylist that mixed my hair colour for me! Excuse my no makeup face:3 They did hair massage for me and my hair became so sheeny!





Now~! moving on to review about Etude House's Damage Hair Care Ampule xD
So my hair is pretty dry, so I decided to put this treatment a day after my hair colouring session.♥

What it looks like-







The back-





The inside-









Basically you'll use one bottle per wash. hehehe. Its quite a lot actually(*≧▽≦)





Review:
My hair became softer and less frizzy but it lasted for maybe 2-3 days? Maybe its because I waited less than 10 mins ;D *guilty face*





Packaging:ღღღღ ( Really cute overall:3 Maybe use solid bottles? wont look so cheap ^^;)
Quality:ღღღღ (Yup not bad I must say ^w^)
Price:ღღ (It's kinda expensive~!)
Overall: ♥♥♥♥









x
Miki









No comments:

Post a Comment