Saturday, October 10, 2015

Sailornoon x schoolgirl shoot♡

Hello guys! ^^


Sorry for the lack of updates. School is really killing me T_T

So, I recently had a shoot (actually it was a few weeks ago?) with Eleanor & Boon Eng!

Our theme was causal sailor moon ♡(*^^*)




I actually combined a seifuku ribbon with my Liz Lisa dress and blouse (*>∀<)ノ))★ 
For some strange reason, it ended up looking pretty sailormoonish^^



it was so hot that day! I think it was really stuffy inside the UCC cause they off the aircon. Thanks Eleanor for teaching me how to do gradient lips ( ´ ꒳ ` )ノ


I haven't got all the photos from the shoot yet but so far the ones Boon eng shot was super pretty!

We shot quite a lot of stuff that day, hence I forgot to take a photo with Eleanor hahaha ^^"

The only selfie we took together was when she changed into her cosplay and me into my seifuku:3


For some reason, it is so hard to edit the photo on blogger cause it keeps bringing me back to the top when I clicked on a new spot to write.>.<

So this shall be a super short update!


x

Miki (///ω///)


No comments:

Post a Comment