Friday, March 21, 2014

★BTS★ Suzumiya Haruhi 涼宮ハルヒ Cos Shoot (◡‿◡*)❤


Hello!!(〃ω〃)

みんな元気?(ハハ)♡

Are you healthy? 



I'm trying to write more Japanese on here! mainly to practice my langauge because I may be going to Kyoto for exchange this coming fall (if everything goes well) ;3 

FYI, I'm currently taking Japanese 3 hehe. But my oral skills are still..ちょっと。。^^; xD

がんばれ!(*ノ∀◕ฺ*)σ

Fight!! ^^

This is the anime we are cosing: (I do not own any of the images)

涼宮ハルヒ The Melancholy of Suzumiya Haruhi




Here is a video of the song God Knows.. so addictive!! I keep playing it hehe x3
Anyway, we got the idea to cos because of our Japanese studies project module! Post war film and anime~ we were doing research on the anime so it kinda happened naturally..
#passionateaboutourmod ヽ( ´∇`)ノ 





Just to recount what happened on that day! xD

Had to meet the others at 11am but as usual was late ^^;; sorry guys!!! T_T And we actually spent 1 hour in the toilet dressing and fixing our wigs z_z Reason being my skirt was quite loose then need to safety pin! wanted to tie high twintails but the wig became quite messy! (>。<;)y-  Anyway, it was supposed to be a fun shoot! (ー∀ー;)


Poor siongthye and nengwei (our manager and photog) had to wait outside haha (°o°:) 

ごめんね!

So grateful to Amber for cutting the red ribbon for Mikuru's costume and helpIng me tie my wig~

A pity Eleanor couldnt buy a wig on time for the shoot though :( We need a Nagano!!(*゚Å゚;*)


With Amber!! A very crazy Haruhi ~



I was laughing at all the shots we took ;3 reason being she gives epic expresions and funny poses!



Messy wig after the shoot haha ;3



With Nengwei and Amber! Photog so must pose with the camera~ ^^v



Thank you Siongthye (our manager LOL) and Nengwei (our photog) for helping us!! Really really grateful to both of you!

おわった~!今日は楽しいかったよ!ありがとう♥

Havent received the photos from the shoot yet, will upload once i finished editing yay ^^


じゃ、また!(^///^)

x

Miki







4 comments:

  1. I like the cosplay! ^.^
    Ooh, I'm also traveling to Japan for an exchange program! But I'm in Japanese 1 so my skill level is very low >n<
    http://redsakurabeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! n_n Wow! Maybe I'll see you there hehe xD Which part of Japan are you going?Hmm, you can continue to level up during the holidays!がんばって!^^ Your red hair is gorgeous btw! ;3

      Delete
  2. 二人もかわいいね! So sorry I couldn't make it, but I'm looking forward to our future plans! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Red Sakura: Thank you! n_n Wow! Maybe I'll see you there hehe xD Which part of Japan are you going?
    Hmm, you can continue to level up during the holidays!がんばって!^^ Your red hair is gorgeous btw! ;3

    @Eleanor: ああ、ありがとうエレエナちゃん!(haha is that your katakana name? ) x3 ざんえんね!でもだいじょうぶよ!また会いたいね^^cant wait for cosfest!! ^_^

    ReplyDelete